The Hôtel Les Mouettes is an authentic 19th century waterfront villa surrounded by palm trees, and eucalyptus. It has been welcoming guests and friends for almost a century.
Close to Ajaccio’s lively city centre but a world away from its hustle and bustle, the beachfront Hôtel Les Mouettes boasts the best location in the area. It is also just a few minutes from Ajaccio’s international airport.
Hôtel Les Mouettes is ideally located right on the water, on the Route des Îles Sanguinaires in Ajaccio: 5mns from Ajaccio centre by car, 15mns by foot, 15mns from Ajaccio Airport
By plane: Ajaccio International Airport (AJA, Corsica’s main airport) 15 minutes away.
By ferryboat: from Nice/Marseille/Toulon
By car: 3h drive from Calvi, Bastia connected multi-daily to the Italian port of Livorno, Tuscany) and Bonifacio (connected multi-daily to the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura, North Sardinia).
27 elegantly decorated rooms and suites.
• Deluxe Suites, which have a 500-500 sq. ft. interior surface with separate living area, extensive private outdoors and a panoramic Seaview.
• Junior Suites, which have a 330-400 sq. ft. interior surface with separate living area, large private terrace and Seaview.
• Privilege Rooms, with a 300-330 sq. ft. interior surface, large private terrace and Seaview.
• Superior Rooms, with a 230-260 sq. ft interior surface, private terrace and Seaview.
• Hôtes Rooms, with a 200-260 sf. ft. interior surface and a rear view.
9, cours Lucien Bonaparte
20000 Ajaccio – Corsica – France
+33 (0)4 95 50 40 40
Hôtel Les Mouettes