An authentic castle life with a breathtaking view on the Dordogne, and its endless forest. The Château de la Treyne has been a member of Relais&Châteaux since 1992.
A dwelling profoundly marked by History, genuinely hospitable, warmly welcoming and always resplendant. Converted into a luxury hotel, the Château de la Treyne offers the peace of mind and calmness that the traveler aspires to in their quest for nature and authenticity fringed by a private 120-hectare forest and a French-style garden.
The tower so closely overlooks the river that it seems that the castle floats on the water. Located between the Lot -nicknamed the Land of Wonders- and the Dordogne – home to more than 1000 castles- the Château de la Treyne is an ideal place to stay to discover an exceptional region.
Unique in the world: A delicious dinner can be enjoyed in the grand louis XIII salon, or on the terrace overlooking the Dordogne.
– 6 Km from Souillac Train Station
– 180 Km from Toulouse Intl Airport
– 30 Km from airport Brive-Vallée de la Dordogne
– 7 minutes drive from Grottes de Lacave
– 20 minutes drive from Rocamadour
– 35 minutes drive from Parc naturel régional des Causses du Quercy
46200 Lacave (Lot)
+33 (0)5 65 27 60 60